Welcome to our office!
We see patients of all ages and offer the full spectrum of services from glasses and contact lenses to treatment of eye infections. Dr. Mietus’ special training in vision therapy allows him to handle the most complex binocular vision cases. Many people don’t know that vision imbalances can be responsible for their headaches, fatigue, motion-sickness, poor reading and frustration with school. Dr. Mietus goes beyond the normal questions to find out if you have any of these overlooked problems. It can make a difference you will enjoy every day.
FAMILY EYE CARE
Cornelius J. Mietus O.D.
3710 State Street, Suite C
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Tue – 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Wed – 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thu – 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Fri – 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Check out the testimonial videos!
• Reading and tracking problems
• Double vision
• Chronic headaches and migraine
• Poor Balance, motion sickness and vertigo
• “Dyslexia” and “ADD/ADHD – Attention Deficit Disorder” (often misdiagnosed and having a visual basis)
• Concussion, TBI, Stroke
• Autistic Spectrum, Vertigo, Lazy Eye, Sensory Processing Disorder, Sports Vision
TEDx Talk – Vision Therapy
Check out the video!